After spending a dozen years in university administration (Student Affairs/Student Development), Ms. Yuhas began a second career in economic development. She has been the Executive Director of the Pitt County Development Commission for nearly 28 years. Married for 37 years, she has two adult children and twin granddaughters. “Education and economic development are inextricably tied together, and early childhood education is crucial to both,” said Wanda.
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
Dale Jenkins is the Chief Executive Officer of Medical Mutual Holdings, Inc. of which the flagship company is Medical Mutual Insurance Company of North Carolina. This physician owned company specializes in writing medical liability insurance for healthcare professionals. When Jenkins … Continue readingView All Champions>>
- Samantha DooiesWilmingtonNew Hanover / Pender District Attorney's Office
- Shannon NewsomeReidsvilleReidsville Christian Church
- Nicole AtkinsonCharlotteYouth and Famiily Services
- Julius H. CorpeningWilmington5th Judicial District Court
- Pastor James King, Jr.MayodanJesus Deliverance