You can bring us one step closer to ensuring that high quality early care and learning is a priority for our state. It’s easy! We provide everything you need to do—from posting to your Facebook Page to contacting a representative.
In addition to the actions below, we have several tools you can use:
- We have a Prezi! It's saved as Portable File, so you don't need any additional software.
- First 2000 Days PowerPoint Presentation (Please note that this is a very large file. To view only the content of the presentation, download the PDF version.) The First 2000 Days PowerPoint Guide provides talking points and source material for all data. If you use the presentation, we ask that you send us an email and let us know when, for how many people, for what audience and the feedback you received.
- First 2000 Days Infographics
- Printable First 2000 Days Infographic Fact Sheet (two-sided/color background)
- Printable First 2000 Days Infographic Fact Sheet (two-sided/white background)
- Printable First 2000 Days Early Educator Version Infographic (two-sided/white background)
- Printable First 2000 Days Early Educators Version (two-sided/color background)
- First 2000 Days Brochure
- First 2000 Days Business Handout
Join us and together we can make a difference!