Smart Start of Brunswick County held a First 2000 Days 5K. It was a Splash! In spite of the rain volunteers, supporters and dedicated runners participated in the First 2000 Days 5K which was held on March 29th at the Villages of Brunswick Forest in Leland, NC. The event kicked off with a 1-mile fun run and immediately followed with the 5K run and walk. Pictured is Cullen Wright who placed first in the youth division. All participants received a First 2000 Days 5K t-shirt.
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
Dale Jenkins is the Chief Executive Officer of Medical Mutual Holdings, Inc. of which the flagship company is Medical Mutual Insurance Company of North Carolina. This physician owned company specializes in writing medical liability insurance for healthcare professionals. When Jenkins … Continue readingView All Champions>>
- Samantha DooiesWilmingtonNew Hanover / Pender District Attorney's Office
- George SawyerNew BernSawyer's Lawn Care
- Clifford BarnettWilmingtonWarner Temple AME Zion
- Pat KahleUnion CountyUnion County Chamber of Commerce - President
- Judge Louis A. Trosch, Jr.CharlotteJuvenile Court