Deb Pattison is the Director of Human Resources at KS Bank in Smithfield. As a community bank, Deb and the KS Bank team are passionate about their positive impact on the communities they serve. One of the key ways that the bank is serving the community is by supporting education. Deb knows that no level of education is more important than a child’s First 2000 days. The key learning and skills developed during this time will carry a child into an adult life that’s filled with opportunities to benefit themselves and the community where they live, work and play!
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
After spending a dozen years in university administration (Student Affairs/Student Development), Ms. Yuhas began a second career in economic development. She has been the Executive Director of the Pitt County Development Commission for nearly 28 years. Married for 37 … Continue readingView All Champions>>
- Samantha DooiesWilmingtonNew Hanover / Pender District Attorney's Office
- Julius H. CorpeningWilmington5th Judicial District Court
- Pat KahleUnion CountyUnion County Chamber of Commerce - President
- Wayne JohnsonEdenTrinity Wesleyan
- Pastor James King, Jr.MayodanJesus Deliverance