Deb Pattison is the Director of Human Resources at KS Bank in Smithfield. As a community bank, Deb and the KS Bank team are passionate about their positive impact on the communities they serve. One of the key ways that the bank is serving the community is by supporting education. Deb knows that no level of education is more important than a child’s First 2000 days. The key learning and skills developed during this time will carry a child into an adult life that’s filled with opportunities to benefit themselves and the community where they live, work and play!
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
Darrell Cunningham is the Division Director of the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services (DSS), collaborating with faith and community based organizations to support county residents in need of DSS service. He is also a member of the Smart Start … Continue readingView All Champions>>
- Pastor James King, Jr.MayodanJesus Deliverance
- Julius H. CorpeningWilmington5th Judicial District Court
- Pat KahleUnion CountyUnion County Chamber of Commerce - President
- Kate DanielsGoldsboroWayne County Chamber of Commerce
- Steve BrewingtonHolly SpringsHolly Springs Police Department